Many New Year resolutions focus on looking and feeling better. Whether it is exercise, eating better or getting some overdue dental work, you may want to work on your health and self-esteem in 2018. Teeth whitening
and cosmetic dentistry in Saratoga Springs, NY
is one way to restore your smile and look your best. Bright, white, shiny teeth give you a youthful appearance and project good health.
Benefits of Professional Teeth Whitening
1. Teeth become discolored for multiple reasons. Dr. Moskowitz customizes your teeth whitening
procedure to your needs. Teeth that have turned yellow from coffee stains need different treatment than teeth discolored from medication. The professional knowledge provided by your dentist helps you maintain your beautiful smile after treatment.
2. Professional whitening provides even results. Your smile will have the same level of brightness across all your teeth.
3. Professional strength products are stronger than over-the-counter ones. You can get a brighter smile quicker through professional procedures. Instead of using a product for weeks before you see results, you can walk out of your dentist’s office with a beautiful smile.
4. Professional procedures reduce sensitivity in the mouth because your dentist will protect the gums and lips during treatment. Your dentist may suggest other procedures to enhance your smile and comfort level.
5. You control your treatment because it’s customized to your needs and goals. You can choose how white you want your teeth to go.
6. Professional whitening has long-lasting results that let you look your best. By having a good relationship with your dentist, you can take care of your teeth for the long-run.
Make an appointment online
or call our office today at (518)-633-4446
to schedule a teeth whitening in Saratoga Springs
, NY or any other number of cosmetic dentistry
procedures with Dr. Moskowitz. Take charge of your smile, not only for cosmetic appearances,
but also for overall good health. When you know your teeth sparkle because they're healthy, you can feel good about yourself, perform better and be more confident, no matter where life takes you.
Currently rated by 0 people