Panoramic X-Rays Saratoga Springs, NY
Providing a full view of the upper and lower jaws, teeth, TMJs and sinuses.
At Springs Dental we are proud to use the Gendex Panoramic Digital X-ray machine. These full-mouth, panoramic X-rays allow us to diagnose many problems that might otherwise be missed by a visual exam alone. This includes issues such as cavities, fractures, impacted teeth, periodontal disease, cysts and abscesses, congenitally missing teeth, bone loss/osteoporosis, and abnormal growth and eruption patterns in children’s mouths. The list goes on and on!
With a quick scan that lasts about 12 seconds (and delivers up to 75% less radiation than traditional X-rays) we get a razor sharp image that shows the entire inner workings of your mouth, including teeth, jaw, and surrounding tissues. The system is also equipped to capture bitewing or TMJ scans (if necessary), and every Gendex X-ray utilizes FOX™ technology (which stands for Focus-Optimized X-ray) to ensure precise image clarity and detail.
Furthermore, since the entire system is digital, it allows for easier treatment planning and coordination with our team and referring doctors. Digital X-rays are also more environmentally friendly; saving on paper waste and eliminating the harsh chemicals needed to develop traditional film.
Digital panoramic X-rays — just one example of our commitment to better technology and treatment for you!
- Captures a high-detailed X-ray of the entire mouth.
- Also takes bitewing and TMJ images.
- Patients receive minimal dose of radiation (up to 75% less than traditional X-rays).
- Allows for immediate diagnosis and treatment planning.
- Easier to share information and coordinate treatment with team members and referring doctors.
- Utilizes FOX™ technology (Focus-Optimized X-ray) for precise image clarity and detail.
- Ergonomic design (including hand grips, bite guide, chin and head rest) helps patients remain comfortable and properly positioned.
- Environmentally friendly—reduces paper waste and eliminates the use of chemicals to develop traditional film.