New Patients: 518.633.4446 Current Patients: 518.584.2848 | Map & Directions >>
The key to maintaining good overall health and well-being is to have good oral health. You cannot achieve those if you do not see a dentist in Saratoga Springs, NY regularly. Whether you have a specific reason for neglecting this duty or not, you owe it to yourself to choose your dental provider carefully. Here are five tips you can use to find great general dentistry.
1. Are you using dental insurance or paying out of pocket? Not all dentists participate in all dental plans. Choose a dentist that accepts your dental insurance. If you are paying out of pocket, make sure that your dentist of choice offers flexible payment options.
2. Choose a good location. Do you want a dentist that is located near your job or home? Location is very important because if you happen to spend most of your time at work, it makes more sense for you to pick a dentistry that you can easily get to on your way to and from work. A dentist that is close to your home is an ideal choice if you tend to be at home.
3. How often do you have dental emergencies? If emergency dental care is a concern, make sure you choose a dentist that has emergency dental services and hours that work for you.
4. Check the scope of services. Some dental offices specialize in general dentistry, others offer a narrower scope of services. A general dentistry is a great choice if you are searching for a dental care provider for everyone in your family.
5. Visit each prospective dental office, tour the facility and meet with each dental care provider prior to committing to one. This will make it easier for you to decide if it is the one you want to go to for all of your dental care.
If you are still looking for a dental home to call your own, feel free to contact our dental office to make an appointment to see Dr. Moskowitz.
Springs Dental | Dr. Stanley Lis 75 Weibel Ave Saratoga Springs, NY 12866 Click Here For Mailing Address >> New Patients: 518.633.4446 Current Patients: 518.584.2848