Dental Services Saratoga Springs, NY
We offer a wide range of treatments to fit almost any need.
We’re proud to provide care for children, teens, adults, and seniors.
Dr. Stanley J. Lis and Dr. Joshua S. Bronner along with their compassionate team are dedicated to providing the highest level of care possible. We use the most advanced techniques and technologies to provide comprehensive dental care that is tailored to your needs.
- Permanently replace one or more missing teeth with dental implants.
- Securely hold replacement teeth in position with implant dentures.
- Replace your missing teeth with a dental prosthetic like dentures.
- Repair teeth and stop further decay with cavity fillings.
- Repair damaged or decayed teeth with inlays and onlays.
- Repair broken or cracked teeth with dental crowns.
- Replace a missing tooth with a dental bridges.
- Teeth damaged beyond repair can be removed by extractions.
- Wisdom teeth that threaten surrounding molars are removed with impacted extractions.
- Repair stains, cracks/chips and imperfections with porcelain veneers.
- Replace amalgam fillings or fill minor cavities with tooth-colored fillings.
- Close gaps or repair chips and cracks in your teeth with dental bonding.
- Increase confidence and restore your smile with teeth whitening.
- Get up to eight shades whiter within 45-minutes with Zoom WhiteSpeed®.
- Professional results—in the comfort of your own home with Opalescence®.
- Treat gum disease on an ongoing basis with periodontal maintenance.
- Tough buildup on teeth is removed with ultrasonic cleaning.
- Plaque, calcification, and buildup are removed with scaling and root planing.
- Periodontal infections can be more effectively eliminated with laser treatment
- Excessive gum tissue can be reshaped with crown lengthening.
Relieve your pain, contact us today.
We are committed to providing quality services in a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere. All of the different treatment options and associated fees will be discussed prior to your treatment so that you are able to make an informed decision regarding your dental health. We even offer affordable financing options through CareCredit®.
Dental fears are manageable and preventable.
We work to form good relationships with fearful patients. It’s as important to us as the procedure itself. Please, discuss your apprehensions and anxieties with us beforehand. We’ll listen to your concerns and agree on things that allow you a sense of control.
Over the years, our Saratoga Springs dentists have been serving dental patients from all around Saratoga County, including: Saratoga Springs, Ballston, Ballston Spa, Charlton, Clifton Park, Corinth, Day, Edinburg, Galway, Greenfield, Hadley, Halfmoon, Malta, Mechanicville, Milton, Moreau, Northumberland, Providence, Saratoga, Stillwater, Waterford and Wilton. The professional team at Springs Dental is highly esteemed for their gentle care and dedicated service. In short, our goal is to exceed your expectations on every level.
The doctors at Springs Dental proudly offer wisdom teeth removal (extraction) for wisdom teeth that are impacted, decayed or need to be removed. Call Springs Dental at (518) 633-4446 or visit our appointments page to schedule your consultation for wisdom teeth removal.